If you’re here, it’s because you’re one of the few human beings who understands the value of privacy and online data.
Why Do I Have a Privacy Page?
- Google Likes It – While it’s not as critical to a digital marketing strategy as keywords, user experience, or backlinks, Google values legitimate websites. Privacy policies demonstrate legitimacy and transparency, and Google can reward you over less trustful sites.
- Visitors Like It – Most people don’t ever look at privacy policies, but it’s still important to have one. If a visitor (i.e. a reader or customer) can be assured that their personal information isn’t being resold somewhere, it puts them at ease.
- I don’t share your personal information. Anything that’s sent to 3rd parties — Google Analytics, SumoMe, etc. — follows their privacy policies.
- I use analytics and cookies to make sure you have a great experience on this site. Cookies are not required for access.
- Your privacy is important to me. As long as you visit this site, I want to ensure — to the best of my abilities — that your experience is phenomenal and that any information you share with me stays protected.
- If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
- Also, make sure to read the disclaimer.