If you’re here, it’s because you’re one of the few human beings who understands the value of privacy and online data.
Why do I have a privacy page?
- Google Likes It. While it’s not as critical to a digital marketing strategy as keywords, natural language, or user experience, Google values "legitimate" websites. Privacy policies demonstrate legitimacy and transparency, and Google can reward those sites over less trustful ones.
- Visitors Like It. Most people don’t ever look at privacy policies, but it’s still important to have one. If a visitor (i.e., a reader or customer) can be assured their personal information isn’t being resold somewhere, it puts them at ease.
- I don’t share your personal information. Anything that’s sent to 3rd parties — Google Analytics, Drip, etc. — follows their privacy policies.
- I use analytics and cookies to make sure you have a great experience on this site. But cookies are not required for access.
- Your privacy is important to me. As long as you visit this site, I want to ensure — to the best of my abilities — that your experience is phenomenal and that any information you share with me stays protected.
- If you have questions, feel free to contact me. Also, make sure to read the terms and conditions.